Action (attribute of allow)
When your applications define users, roles and privileges you can restrict the actions each role of the application can perform.
For an entity, this actions can be:
- save: edit or storing new instances.
- read: opening an entity's form to read it's information.
- list: seeing a listing for that entity.
- remove: removing entities instances.
For a panel:
- view: viewing the panel's content.
For each action you should associate a privilege which can perfom that action. Then, users with roles which contain that specified privileges will be permited to perfom that actions.