Every JRapid project contains a number of configuration files that define the application behavior.
- Stores the database connection and the file repository location parameters. Other parameters, such as smtp, date and time formats, and time zone related ones, may be added here.
- Contains information about controllers that must be loaded by the DefaultController.
- Contains information about classes mapped with Hibernate.
- Contains Hibernate basic configuration.
- Contains configuration info about the services mapped to the MainController that users may access according to their privileges.
- Logging configurations
- The deployment descriptor for the application. Defines servlets used by the application, MainController being the most important.