A Server is the development environment where your application runs on the JRapid Cloud for preview.
- Dedicated (Private) Servers: are not shared among different owners. This allows developers to upload custom code. There are different types of dedicated servers depending on the resources and usage limits:
- Uptime is the total time the server is kept running in a month. When the project is not being used the server is automatically sent to sleep in order to save resources.
- Transfer is the amount of data transfer allowed.
- Projects is the number of projects allowed per dedicated development server.
- Administrators, which can
- Create Deployments to it
- Not administrators
- Just Deploy
There are 3 types
Check JRapid Pricing page
According to server type
- Creation fee (is calculated as the proportional remaining monthly fee)
- Monthly fee
Log in into you management console at www.jrapid.com and switch to the Servers pane.
Click on the Create button at the bottom of the Servers list.
Fill in the form with the required information for the server creation and click OK.
After the server is created, an Invoice will be shown. You may click on the PayPal link to pay using that service. If you have JRapid Credits available, then this option will be shown too.
- Choose type of invitation (admin or not)
- Enter email message
- Enter email addresses
- If existing users, they will be confirmed after writing the address
- If new users, the invitation will include invitation to join JRapid
Change Billing Responsible
- Billing responsible list shows B.R.'s where the current user is administrator.
- User must be a server admin to change billing responsible.
Servers may be Archived. This blocks the server in order to prevent edition and prevents the server from generating any new billing charges.
Unarchive server to allow users to work in this server.